Wine Futures

Monday, September 21, 2009
So here's my plan:

I am constantly trying to find the following things:

1. Like-minded people pursuing wine knowledge and expanding their horizons
2. Inexpensive means to try and explore good/fine/interesting wine
3. Means to share/explore ideas and tasting notes

No matter what the area of interest is, it is necessary to have a community of people who share your goals and values. Because I want to expand my palate, comfort zone and knowledge of wine, this blog is a tool -- reaching out to like-minded people who share my goals.

What I hope to deliver:

1. Anecdotes of being a young person trying, and trying to find new and interesting wines.
2. Tasting notes, my thoughts and opinions (and pictures) of the wines I try.
3. Opportunity for collaboration: from virtual discussions to local meet-ups and tastings.
4. Intrigue and passion

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wine Futures

Monday, September 21, 2009
So here's my plan:

I am constantly trying to find the following things:

1. Like-minded people pursuing wine knowledge and expanding their horizons
2. Inexpensive means to try and explore good/fine/interesting wine
3. Means to share/explore ideas and tasting notes

No matter what the area of interest is, it is necessary to have a community of people who share your goals and values. Because I want to expand my palate, comfort zone and knowledge of wine, this blog is a tool -- reaching out to like-minded people who share my goals.

What I hope to deliver:

1. Anecdotes of being a young person trying, and trying to find new and interesting wines.
2. Tasting notes, my thoughts and opinions (and pictures) of the wines I try.
3. Opportunity for collaboration: from virtual discussions to local meet-ups and tastings.
4. Intrigue and passion

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment